IBPS PO 2017 admit card is available for download at ibps.in. The last date to download the admit card is 14 October 2017.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the admit cards for IBPS Probationary Officer exam 2017. Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website www.ibps.in. The last date to download the admit card is 14 October 2017.
Steps to download the IBPS PO 2017 admit card
- Go to the official website www.ibps.in.
- Click on the “CWE PO/MT” tab on the left side menu.
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees VII” link.
- Click on “Download Preliminary online Exam Call Letter for Common Recruitment Process for PO/MT VII” link. It is the first link on the page.
- Enter your registration number/roll number, password/DOB and captcha image to log-in. You can download the admit card in both Hindi and English. Select the language on the login page.
- Download your admit card and take print out.
Admit cards are mandatory for entering the examination hall. The IBPS PO Exam 2017 is scheduled on 7, 8, 14 and 15 October 2017.
About the IBPS PO Exam
- The IBPS PO exam is conducted in three phases; Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in all the three phases of the exam.
- Both Preliminary and Main are Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- Only those who qualify the Preliminary exam can appear in the Main exam and those who qualify the Main will be called for the Interview round.
- Out of the 20 participating banks, only 9 are recruiting this year. These are Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India.
- Canara Bank has the maximum number of vacancies (1350), Andhra Bank (625) and UCO Bank (530).
- No vacancies are reserved for OBC category in Corporation Bank.