The UPPSC PCS preliminary admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates are required to download and print the admit card for examination to be held on 24 September.
07 September 2017: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit cards for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services preliminary exam for the year 2017. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 24 September at different test centres across the state. The timing for Paper I is 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and for Paper II is 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
Steps to download the UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card
- Go to the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- On the home page under the “Important Alerts” section, click on the link for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Prelims Examination 2017 to download the admit card.
- You can scroll down to “Download Segment” and click on the “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter your registration number and DOB, select your gender and enter the verification code.
- Click on “Download Admit Card” button.
- You admit card will be displayed, download it and take a print out.
The Admit card is your entry ticket to the examination hall, so, it is mandatory to carry it on the day of examination.
About UPPSC PCS Exam
The UPPSC PCS is conducted for recruitment on various posts in different departments. The exam is conducted in two phases; Prelims and Mains. The Prelims consist of two papers viz. General Studies I and General Studies II. Each paper carries 200 marks. The final selection is done on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the Main exam which is followed by Personal Interview round.