CBSE will declare the NEET 2017 exam result on June 8th, 2017. The result will be made available online only. Candidates will be able to check their results online on the official portal of CBSE. In order to check their results candidates will be required to fill some basic details about themselves. By no other offline mode, results will be published by the CBSE, neither the result or scorecard will be sent to candidates at their residential address. They should visit the official portal to download their scorecard and know their result.
It is on the basis of NEET result that the All India Merit list of successful candidates will be prepared. It will include the rank and position of all categories of candidates. In other words, no separate merit list will be published for the reserved category of candidates. Upon the basis of the result or their rank candidates will be called for counselling to allocate those seats and course across various medical colleges.
Right after taking exams every candidate has the curiosity to know if they will be able to pass the exam or not. There are many reputed coaching institutes which publish answer keys for questions within hours of the conduction of exams. Candidates can cross check their answers and come to know about their approximate score in the exam. In this way, they can easily guess their result before the actual publication of the result.
Suggested Articles -
Steps To Check The Result –
- Visit the official website or the portal of the CBSE.
- Here candidate should click on the icon “NEET 2017 Result”.
- It will direct the candidate to a different page, where they will be asked to fill their registration number, name and date of birth.
- After filling these details candidate should click on the submit button. Before clicking on the submission button candidate must ensure that he has filled all details correctly.
- It will display their result.
- Candidate can take its print for the future use.