After things have settled on ‘marks moderation’, the much-awaited CBSE Board Class 12th results are declared. The results are available on CBSE’s official websites. The class 12th exams were conducted from 9 March to 29 April, 2017. They were delayed by a week due to State Assembly Elections in Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Without wasting any time, let’s move on ‘How to check result' section.
How to check Result -
- Keep your roll number with you.
- Type the official website address (results.nic.in , cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in) in the address bar of your browser.
- Find the ‘Senior School Certificate Examinations (Class 12) Results 2017 (All Regions)’ link and click on it.
- Enter your Roll number and School code.
- See your result. You can take a printout for future reference.
The results are announced region-wise but this year CBSE results 2017 are announced for all regions together. Keeping up with its practice, CBSE has declared the Class 12th board results before the end of May.
Along with the official websites, CBSE board has also tied up with few other websites for CBSE class 12th results 2017. Students can check their result on these websites too.
All the best!