The UGC NET 2017 online registration has started on the official website from today. Last date for the registration process is 11 September, 2017.
11 August, 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). The exam is conducted for the posts of Assistant Professor and for Junior Research Fellowship twice a year. One session of the exam was conducted in the month of January for the year 2017 and the second session is scheduled in the month of November.
The online registration for UGC NET 2017 November session has started from today on the official website. Candidates can start the registration process only through online mode via www.cbsenet.nic.in. The November session exam will be conducted on 5 November, 2017 in three sessions for Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
Steps to Apply for UGC NET 2017
- Go to www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Scroll down on the home page and click on the 'Fill Application Form - NET November 2017' button.
- Under the ‘New Candidate Registration’ window, click on ‘Apply for November – 2017’ button. The registration process will complete in 4 steps:
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay the Examination Fee
- Print Confirmation Page
Find more details about UGC NET Exam such as eligibility, application process, important dates, fee details and more.