ExamsPlanner April 11, 2017: The SBI has issued call letters for the SBI PO, 2017 Preliminary exam on its SBI official website. The call letters can be downloaded by candidates till May 7th, 2017. The exam is scheduled to be held on April 28, April 30, May 6 and May 7, 2017. It is a three stage exam.
Steps to download the ‘Call –Letter’-
- Candidate should visit the official website of SBI, i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Here they should click in the section ‘Call-Letter’ for SBI PO 2017 Preliminary exam.
- It will direct them to the call letter page, where they are required to enter their details like name and date of birth.
- Upon entering these details call letter will be displayed.
- Candidate should take the print of the call –letter.
It should be noted that it is important that candidate should carry their call letters at the centre of examination. Without admit card they will not be allowed to take their exams.
About the SBI PO exam
It is a three stage exam. A candidate has to clear all the stages of the exam to get selected. He should first of all clear the preliminary stage and there after mains stage of the exam. Those candidates who qualify both the stages of the exam are finally called for group discussion and interview. The final stage of the exam is essentially a personality test of candidates. So candidate should focus on enhancing their personality traits also to get finally selected in the exam.
The SBI is one of the largest and biggest bank of India. It was created by parliamentary act of 1955. The Imperial bank has been converted into SBI. There is no other bank in India which can parallel SBI. It has largest number of branches, asset, customers and employees. It is one of the best bank to make one’s career.