Application Process for UPSEE 2019 – Important Dates and Eligibility
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), earlier known as UPTU, has activated the link for UPSEE 2019 registration at upsee.nic.in on 23rd January 2019. Candidates can apply till 15th March 2019. The registration process will entirely be online; applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
Candidates interested in taking admission to B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, B.Des, BHMCT, BFA, BFAD, B.Voc, M.Tech Dual Degree, Integrated MCA, and Integrated MBA can apply for the UPSEE entrance exam. The UPSEE 2019 examination will be conducted on 21st April 2019.
Admissions to the courses mentioned above for the year 2019 will only be possible with the successful submission of the online application form. To help you get through the process, we have furnished all the essential details required for a hassle-free registration. Let’s take a quick look at the exam highlights before moving ahead with the step-by-step application process.
UPSEE 2019 Application Process in Detail:
The online application form filling procedure can be broadly categorised into three steps:
- Step I - Registration and Form Filling
- Step II - Uploading Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Step III - Examination Fee Payment and Downloading Confirmation Page
It is advised to make sure that you are in possession of all the pre-requisite items before beginning with the form filling process. This will make the process much easier and quicker. Once ready, proceed with the steps ahead:
Step-by-step Guide to Fill in UPSEE 2019 Online Application Form:
Step I - Registration (Filling up of Personal and Other Details)
- Go to the official website, i.e. https://upsee.nic.in.
- Click on the “Online Application Form for – B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree” button on the home-page.
- You will be redirected to the sign-in page.
- Click on the “Apply” button below “New Candidate Registration” section.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Enter the details - name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as per your class X mark sheet. Do not add Mr/Mrs/Shri before any name.
- You will see two options in the “Identity Type” field –
- Aadhaar Enrolment Number: This option is for the candidates who have enrolled for aadhaar card but haven’t received the same. Choose the option > enter your enrolment number > Complete the details which further load on the page and click “Submit”
- Aadhaar Card: This is for those who possess an aadhaar card. Select the option>enter the aadhaar card number>click on “I Agree” and then on “Validate Aadhaar” button.
- Fill other details such as qualifying examination, communication details, courses you have applied for, choice of examination city centre etc.
- After completing all the details, choose a password and a security question. Note down the password as it will be required to login.
- Submit the details. A message will appear on the screen asking you to review the information before final submission. If you see any issue, click on the “EDIT APPLICATION FORM DATA” button, else click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button. Don’t forget to tick on the declaration check box before final submission.
- After the final submission, the first part of the application process is over, and an application number will be generated. This application number and password will be used as your login credentials. You can move to the next part right now or later. If you want to do it later, log out from your account.
Step II - Uploading Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Log in to your account with the Application Number and Password generated during Step-I if you have logged out the account.
- Upload a scanned image of your recent coloured photograph. The scanned copy should meet the following requirements:
- Image Dimensions: 3.5cm X 4.5cm
- Image Format: JPEG
- Image Size: Maximum size of 100 KB.
- Upload a scanned image of your signature which meets the following requirements:
- Image Dimensions: 3.5cm X 1.5cm
- Image Format: JPEG
- Image Size: Maximum size of 30 KB.
- Please check the scanned images before clicking on the “SAVE” button. Application form with blurred images is liable to be rejected.
Step III - Examination Fee Payment and Printing Confirmation Page
In this section of the UPSEE 2019 application form filling process, the applicants will be required to pay the application fee for the exam. The fee can be paid online ONLY through Net Banking/Wallets/Debit Card/Credit Card.
UPSEE 2019 Fee Details:
General/OBC (Male and Transgender)
Female (all categories)
Scroll left or right to view full table
- In the ‘Fee Payment’ section, select the “Mode of Payment” from debit card/credit card/wallets/Net-banking and then click on “Proceed for Payment” to make the payment. The applicants need to take note that they should pay bank charges.
- After the payment of the fee, a Transaction Number will be generated. Please note this number for future correspondences.
- If payment is successful, a link “Download Confirmation Page” will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link, save the confirmation form and take a printout of the same for future references.
- Now, you have completed the UPSEE 2019 application procedure. Please do not send the hard copy of the “Confirmation Page” or any other document to the University.
- You can see the application form anytime you want by logging in to your account. However, modification of the form will not be allowed until the correction window opens.
UPSEE 2019 Application Procedure - Failed Transaction:
The application fee payment might fail due to technical glitches. Here is what you need to do in such a case:
If your account is debited with the fee amount, but you are not able to download the “Confirmation Page”, wait for some time. This means that your transaction cannot be updated on the server. In such a case, the amount is automatically refunded. If the amount is not refunded within FIVE DAYS, send an email on the following address:
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Failed Transaction
Do include your application number, transaction number, date of birth and aadhaar number in your email.
UPSEE 2019 Registration Process Helpdesk:
UPSEE 2019 Helpdesk service is provided to students for solving issues coming up while filling the online application form. They can seek help at Toll-Free Number – 1800-180-0161 between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Students can also send email to [email protected] with subject: Seeking Help.
Correction Window for UPSEE 2019 Application Form:
If the submitted application form contains incorrect information, AKTU gives one more opportunity to the applicants to fix the errors and re-submit the form. The Abdul Kalam Technical University will open the UPSEE 2019 correction window in the third week of March. Do the needful changes using the login credentials within the given time.
Pre-Requisites for Filling UPSEE 2019 Application Form
- Aadhaar number of the candidate.
- An active mobile number which will remain in access of the candidate until the admission process.
- A valid email ID.
- A clear scanned copy of the candidate’s recent passport-size, coloured photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG format with maximum 100 KB size.
- A clear scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum 30 KB size.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card:
The next big thing that permits students to enter into the exam centre – it is the admit card. The tentative dates for the release of UPSEE admit card 2019 is in the first week of April. Only the registered applicants would be intimated about the hall tickets. The admit card will carry information like the name of the candidate, exam centre, timing, etc. Take a printout of the card, which needs to be produced at the examination venue.
How to Take Printout of UPSEE 2019 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official UPSEE website - https://upsee.nic.in
- Log in using the application number and password.
- The call letter will be displayed. Check whether the mentioned details are correct or not
- Get in touch with the officials in case of any discrepancies.
- If everything is fine, download it and take a printout.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility:
An applicant must check his eligibility prior to filling the application form.
- AKTU has not set the upper age limit for UPSEE 2019.
- Both Indian and International candidates can take the test.
- The applicants must hold the 12th certificate in Science with the combination of PCM for B.Tech admission.
- For lateral entry in B.Tech programme, they must have passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc.