UGC NET 2019: Final Answer Key Released for December Session Exam
Published on : 26th December 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the final answer keys for UGC NET December 2019 exam by 25th December 2019 at its official website. Candidates appeared for the UGC NET December 2019 examination from 2nd to 6th December 2019 can check the UGC NET 2019 Final Answer Key online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Earlier, last week NTA had released the preliminary answer keys on 10th December 2019 after which candidates had allowed to challenged the officially released the answers. Considering the correct challenges, the exam conducting body has now uploaded the UGC NET final answer key at the authorized portal of NTA. As per the officials, the UGC NET result 2019 will likely to be announced on 31st December 2019.
UGC NET Answer keys of all the subjects have been put together in one PDF that is accessible at the official website. Below you can find the complete steps on how to check the UGC NET Final Answer Key 2019 online.
How to Check UGC NET 2019 Final Answer Key for December Exam?
- Explore and open the official website URL of NTA, the link for which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- In the next step, click on the “Final Answer Key” link presented on the official website.
- The given link will direct you on a new page, where a PDF will open on your computer screen.
Check the released UGC NET answer key and download the UGC NET 2019 Final answer key PDF for future reference.
UGC NET 2019 Provisional Answer Key (December Session)
NTA has uploaded the NTA UGC NET answer key for the December session exam on 10th December 2019. Along with the answer key the question paper and candidate’s responses sheet have also been uploaded. This is a preliminary answer key and candidates have an opportunity to raise the objection against the answer key till 13th December 11:50 pm. To do the same, one should require paying ₹ 1000 for each query or challenge raised.
NTA UGC NET Answer Key: Here’s How to Download
- Browse the official NTA UGC NET website, which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the website homepage, click on the link which states “view question paper and challenge answer key” button.
- Now, key-in your asked credentials and check and download the NTA UGC NET Answer Key from the appeared dashboard.
In case, you are not satisfied with the officially uploaded answer key, you can submit the challenge by pursuing the proven steps.
To raise objection against answer key, follow these steps:
- Complete the login steps and tap the “challenge regarding answer key” link.
- In the next step, tap the “option Id’s” under the “question id” you think is wrong.
- Uploading sporting documents to justify your challenge and then click on “save your claim finally”.
- Review your challenge and tap the option “pay here” to make the payment.
- Once you pay the fee, click on ‘submit’ button.
Note: Candidates are required to pay an online amount of ₹ 1000/- (one thousand only) for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
After considering the challenges received, the final answer key is released. No challenge against the answer key is accepted after the release of the final answer key. The result of UGC NET exam is declared on the basis of the final answer key.
UGC NET 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet
The agency had also released the question papers and scanned images of candidates’ response sheets (OMR sheets). The question paper and response sheet were used for calculating the expected UGC NET score and challenging the answer key. The facility to access the question paper and responses was available till 13th December 2019.
UCG NET Result 2019 (December Session)
The results for UGC NET 2019 December session will likely to be declared on 31st December 2019 as per the NTA’s scheduled. Candidates can check their result at the official website.