RRB Paramedical Result 2019 - Complete Download Procedure
Published on : 18th July 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will declare the result for the RRB Paramedical 2019 exam at the regional websites of the RRBs. The result will be available in the form of the scorecard as well as the merit list. The individual scorecards can be downloaded using the registration ID and password while the merit list will comprise of the roll numbers of qualified candidates. The RRB Paramedical Result 2019 will be available only at the official website and scorecards will not be sent to any candidate through email or post. Read the complete article for complete details on the RRB Paramedical 2019 Result.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Important Dates
RRB Paramedical Exam 2019
19th, 20th, 21st July 2019
To be Announced
RRB Paramedical 2019 Result
RRB Paramedical results are announced in two forms:
- Score Card
- Merit List
RRB Paramedical Scorecard
Candidates can download their scorecards using their login ID and password. Scorecards are released for all the candidates who have appeared for the examination. Let’s check out the steps to download the scorecard.
Steps to Download RRB Paramedical 2019 Scorecard -
- Visit the respective official RRB website.
- Check out the section for CEN No. 02/2019 for the scorecard.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the candidate’s login page.
- Enter your User ID and password and submit the details.
- The scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check it, download, and print.
Details on the RRB Paramedical 2019 Scorecard -
The RRB Paramedical scorecard contains:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Score Obtained
- Qualifying Status
RRB Paramedical Merit List
The merit list will be provided in PDF format. The list will comprise of the roll numbers of qualified candidates:
- Visit the official RRB websites. Check out the list of all the RRBs here.
- Now go to the RRB Paramedical section and look for the merit list link.
- The PDF file will open comprising of roll numbers of all the qualified candidates.
- Use ‘CTRL+F’ from the keyboard to find your roll number.
- Enter your roll number in the Search field.
- If you have qualified the exam, your roll number will highlight in the merit list.
Candidates who have qualified the CBT will be called for the Document Verification (DV) process. Candidates are required to carry the following documents for the DV process. All the documents are to be carried in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet/ Matriculation Certificate (DoB proof)
- Receipt/ Pay-in-slip of fee payment
- Diploma/ degree certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Minority community document on a non-judicial stamp paper
- No Objection Certificate (in the case of Government employee)
- Self-declaration and Discharge certificate (for Ex-servicemen)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Gazetted Notification (in case of name change)
- Decree of Divorce/ Judicial separation from the Court of Law and an Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried
- Death certificate of the husband (in case of widow) and an Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
The documents must be only in Hindi/ English languages. If the documents are in any other language, they must be translated into Hindi/ English language. After the document verification process, shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the medical fitness test. The final list of selected candidates will be released after the medical test.
All the information related to RRB Paramedical 2019 result will be updated here.