RRB Group D Online Application Form Filling Procedure
Published on : 12th March 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a short notice for recruitment at level-1 (Group D) posts. The notice is available on all the official websites of RRBs. However, the recruitment process will be conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cells. RRC has started the registration process for approximately 1 lakh vacancies from 12th March (5:00 PM) onwards. The selection will be done through computer-based examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Medical examination. Medical examination will be done after the document verification process.
Recruitment will be done for posts such as Track Maintainer and Helper/Assistant in various departments of Indian Railways. Candidates can apply for the exam online through the official website of the RRCs.
Check out the list of RRCs.
Here is the step-by-step process of filling the RRC Group D online application form. Candidates are required to fill the form carefully.
RRC Group D Online Application Form Filling Process
The RRC Group D online application process can be completed in two parts:
- Part I - Registration
- Part II – Completing Application
RRC Group D Online Application – Part I
- Visit the official website of the respective RRC.
- Find the application link ‘Click here for online Registration for CEN RRC 01/2019’ and click it.
- Now click on the ‘New Registration’ option and enter the required details. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter the OTP.
After the verification of mobile number and email id, you will receive a Registration Id and password on your email id/mobile number.
RRB Group D Online Application – Part II
- Log in with the registration ID and password generated in part I.
- Complete the application form with the details asked for and click on ‘Next’.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature. Make sure the scanned images are as per the specifications enlisted in the official notification.
- Make fee payment. You can pay the fee online or offline.
- Those paying fee offline are required to submit the fee in through e-challan. And, when the fee status become ok, download the confirmation page while those submitting the fee online are required to make the payment through internet banking/debit card/credit card and once the payment is confirmed, a declaration will appear. Please note that additional bank charges/transaction charges are to be borne by the candidates.
- Confirm the declaration, check all the details, and submit the application form.
- Now you have successfully completed the RRB Group D Application form.
- Take print out of the completed form.
Keep the hard copy of the application form safe with you until the registration process gets over. Please note that incomplete forms in any respect will be rejected by the recruitment board. So, fill the form carefully.