The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has uploaded the official answer key for the 1st Stage Computer Based Test for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Recruitment 2018. Candidates who have appeared for the examination held in August and September can check the provisional answer key through the official website of respective RRBs. The final answer key for the RRB ALP & Technician exam will be released after considering the objections raised by the candidates against the provisional answer key.
Steps to check the RRB ALP & Technician Answer Key
The provisional answer key will help you to match and check your answers and thus calculate the rough/expected score. Here are the steps to access the official answer key:
- Go to the official website of regional RRB through which you have applied for the exam.
- Click on the ‘Click here for Objection Tracker for the candidates appeared in 1st Stage CBT (ALP & Technicians)’ link.
- The steps for checking the answer key and raising the objection will appear. Read them carefully.
- Click on the ‘Login to raise Objections’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your log-in credentials and check the answer key.
- You can raise the objection against any answer if you think so.
Some users might see the message ‘Too many users are connected. Please try again after a few minutes’ after clicking the objection link. Please do not panic as this is due to heavy traffic on the website. You must wait and try later.
Raising Objection against Provisional Answer Key
Here are some general points that candidates must keep in mind while raising objection against the provisional answer key:
- Before submitting any objection, read the question and the answer alternative carefully.
- Submit the objection only in the English language.
- Once submitted, no objection can be edited by the user.
- The correct answer will be marked with a green tick and the answer you have marked in the exam will be shown on the right of the question.
- Support your objection with a valid reason and provide it under the ‘Remarks’ column. The objection raised without any valid explanation will be discarded.
- The last date to raise objection against the provisional answer key is 18th September 2018 (up to 11:55 PM).
Candidates must note that the RRB ALP result for 1st Stage CBT will be declared on the basis of final answer key.
Click Here To Read This Article In Hindi