RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Final Answer Key Released for the 2nd Stage CBT
23rd March 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the final answer key for the 2nd stage CBT for ALP & Technician Posts after considering the objections raised by the candidates.
As per the official notification, the RRB has decided to “publish candidate responses along with the final answer key; the number of questions answered; questions ignored if any; provisional actual, the prorated and normalized score for both Part A and Part B for information of candidates. Accordingly, candidates are advised to login to the link provided on the websites of RRBs and view their details. The link will be available from 18.30 hrs of 23-03-19 to 23.59 hrs of 25-03-19.”
Steps to check the Final Answer Key for RRB ALP & Technician Post 2nd Stage CBT
- Go to any of the RRBs’ official website.
- Click on the link for checking the provisional score, question paper, responses and final key for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to log-in.
- The final answer key will appear on the screen.
- Take print out of the answer key for future reference
All the candidates who appeared for the 2nd stage CBT were given an opportunity to raise objections against the provisional answer key from 18th to 20th February 2019. The 2nd stage CBT was conducted on 21st, 22nd, 23rd January and 8th February 2019.
Computer-Based Aptitude Test
RRBs are preparing the list of shortlisted candidates for the Aptitude Test. The list will be published on the official website on or before 6th April 2019. The computer-based Aptitude Test will be tentatively conducted on 16th April 2019.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Previous Exam Events
RRB ALP Provisional Answer Key
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has activated the link to check answer keys, question papers, and candidates’ response sheets of the 2nd stage CBT for ALP & Technician Posts. The RRB ALP & Technician 2nd stage CBT was conducted on 21st, 22nd, 23rd January and 8th February 2019. The link will remain active from 18th February 2019 (12:00 hrs) to 20th February 2019 (23:59 hrs).
Steps to check the RRB ALP & Technician Answer Key (2nd Stage CBT)
- Go to the respective RRB website.
- Click on the link to check the Question Paper, Responses, and Keys for the Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Enter the details asked for to log-in.
- On successful log-in, check out the question paper, answer key, and response sheet.
Candidates might see the message “Too many users are connected. Please try again after a few minutes” after trying to log-in. If this is the case, then wait and try again later. This is due to the heavy traffic on the website.
Date and Time
Link to view the answer key, question paper, and responses activated
18th February 2019 (12:00 hrs onwards)
Raising objections against the answer key
19th February 2019 (10:00 hrs onwards)
Window for raising objection closes
20th February 2019 (till 23:59 hrs)
Scroll left or right to view full table
Submitting Objections against the Answer Key
Candidates are also provided with the option to raise objections against the answer key. Here is the procedure for raising objection against the answer key:
- Log-in and decide on the number of questions against which you want to raise objections.
- Select the question ID and correct answer ID for each question (if there is more than one objection). You can also select from other objections types such as multiple correct answer, translation error, and ambiguous question.
- Provide the reference supporting your representation.
- Make fee payment for successful submission of objections.
Candidates have to pay a fee of ₹ 50 per question through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. If the objection raised is found to be correct, the fee will be refunded to the same account through which the payment is made.
No representation will be entertained after the final date of submitting objections. As per the official notice, “The decision of RRBs on the objections raised shall be final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates in the matter.”
The final answer key will be released after considering the objections raised by the candidates.
RRB ALP & Technician First Stage CBT
The first stage CBT for RRB ALP & Technician recruitment was conducted in the month of August and September 2018. The answer key for the same was released on 14th September 2018. Here are the steps followed for checking the same:
Steps to check the RRB ALP & Technician Answer Key (1st Stage CBT)
- Go to the official website of regional RRB through which you have applied for the exam.
- Click on the ‘Click here for Objection Tracker for the candidates appeared in 1st Stage CBT (ALP & Technicians)’ link.
- The steps for checking the answer key and raising the objection will appear. Read them carefully.
- Click on the ‘Login to raise Objections’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your log-in credentials and check the answer key.
- You can raise the objection against any answer if you think so.
Some users might see the message ‘Too many users are connected. Please try again after a few minutes’ after clicking the objection link. Please do not panic as this is due to heavy traffic on the website. You must wait and try later.
Raising Objection against Provisional Answer Key
Here are some general points that candidates must keep in mind while raising objection against the provisional answer key:
- Before submitting any objection, read the question and the answer alternative carefully.
- Submit the objection only in the English language.
- Once submitted, no objection can be edited by the user.
- The correct answer will be marked with a green tick and the answer you have marked in the exam will be shown on the right of the question.
- Support your objection with a valid reason and provide it under the ‘Remarks’ column. The objection raised without any valid explanation will be discarded.
- The last date to raise objection against the provisional answer key is 18th September 2018 (up to 11:55 PM).
Candidates must note that the RRB ALP result for 1st Stage CBT will be declared on the basis of final answer key.