IIT JAM 2022 – Question Paper, Answer Key, and Response Sheet Released
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has released the answer key and question paper for the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2022. IIT JAM 2022 was conducted on 13th February 2022. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the answer key on the official website – jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
Steps to check the IIT JAM 2022 Answer Key
- Go to the official website.
- Click on ‘Question Papers and Answer Key’ link.
- The PDF files for question papers and answer keys of all the subjects will appear on the screen.
- Click on the PDF links to download the respective question papers and answer keys.
- Take a print out of the same if you want.
Use the question paper, answer key, and response sheet to calculate the expected score. The candidate’s response sheet is also available on the official website.
Candidates are also provided with the option to challenge the answer key. Candidates can submit their representations (if any) by 12:00 Noon on the last date.
Steps to Challenge the IIT JAM 2022 Answer Key -
- Go to the official JAM 2022 website.
- Find the link ‘To Contest the Answer Key(s): Click here’ and click it.
- Enter your email id, password, and solve the arithmetic expression to log-in.
- The answers will appear on the screen.
- Select the answer ID you want to challenge. Enter your answer and provide a reference in support of your answer.
- Pay the required fee for challenging the answer.
IIT JAM 2022 Result
IIT Roorkee released the IIT JAM 2022 result on 17th March 2022. Qualified candidates were able to download their JAM 2022 scorecard from the official website from 1st April to 31st July 2022.
After the result announcement, candidates have to submit the online admission form from 9th April to 11th May 2022. The first admission list was released on 1st June 2022 on the official website.