IIT JAM 2019 – Question Paper, Answer Key, and Response Sheet Released
Published on : 26th February 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has released the answer key and question paper for the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2019. IIT JAM 2019 was conducted on 10th February 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the answer key on the official website – jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
Steps to check the IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key
- Go to the official website.
- Click on ‘Question Papers and Answer Key’ link.
- The PDF files for question papers and answer keys of all the subjects will appear on the screen.
- Click on the PDF links to download the respective question papers and answer keys.
- Take a print out of the same if you want.
Use the question paper, answer key, and response sheet to calculate the expected score. The candidate’s response sheet is also available on the official website.
Candidates are also provided with the option to challenge the answer key. Candidates can submit their representations (if any) till 28th February 2019, 12:00 Noon.
Steps to Challenge the IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key -
- Go to the official JAM 2019 website.
- Find the link ‘To Contest the Answer Key(s): Click here’ and click it.
- Enter your email id, password, and solve the arithmetic expression to log-in.
- The answers will appear on the screen.
- Select the answer ID you want to challenge. Enter your answer and provide a reference in support of your answer.
- Pay the required fee for challenging the answer.
IIT JAM 2019 Result
IIT Kharagpur will release the IIT JAM 2019 result on 20th March 2019. Qualified candidates can download their JAM 2019 scorecard from the official website from 5th April to 31st July 2019.
After the result announcement, candidates have to submit the online admission form from 11th April to 24th April 2019. The first admission list will be released on 3rd June 2019 on the official website.