Get the KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for All Courses
Published on : 25th November 2017 Author : Tanvi Mittal
KCET 2018 Exam is one of the most popular entrance exams in Karnataka. It is a state level competitive entrance exam. Every year thousands of students appear in the exam to get admission in various technical and non-technical courses like Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy etc. The KEA (Karnataka Exam Authority) organizes this exam on yearly basis.
The KCET 2018 application forms will be released by the second week of January 2018. Applicants should check KCET 2018 eligibility conditions before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses. Applicants should check the conditions of eligibility for the courses they are applying for carefully. Applications will get rejected if an applicant fails to meet any of the KCET 2018 eligibility criteria.
KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacy Course
- Candidates should have done Class 12th/ equivalent from a recognized central or state board.
- They should have passed Class 12th / equivalent in PCB subjects. English should also be one of the passing subjects.
- The General Category candidates should have an aggregate score of 50 % marks to become eligible for the KCET 2018 exam.
- The SC/ ST Category candidates are given relaxation in the minimum marks requirement. They should have an aggregate score of 40 % marks to become eligible for the exam.
- Appearing candidates of Class 12th / equivalent can also apply for the exam.
KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering/ Architecture Course
- Applicants should have done Class 12th/ equivalent from a recognized central or state board.
- They should have passed Class 12th / equivalent in PCM subjects. Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects.
- English should also be one of the language subjects.
- The minimum aggregate score of a General Category candidate should be 45% and the SC/ ST candidates 40%.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for the KCET 2018 exam.