NTA Released CMAT 2019 Admit Card; Download at Official Website
Published on : 10th January 2019
The NTA CMAT admit card 2019 can be accessed from the official website. Use application number and DOB to download.
New Delhi/ 10.09.2019: The National Testing Agency has issued the NTA CMAT 2019 admit card at the official website. Candidates who had submitted the application form successfully within the deadline can access the official website, i.e. https://ntacmat.nic.in/ and download the admit card. The examination will be conducted on 28th January 2019 in two shifts.
Steps to Download NTA CMAT Admit Card 2019
The CMAT hall tickets 2019 will not be sent via post by the conducting authority. Aspirants must visit the authorised web portal and log-in using the credentials. Check the steps to download the admit card –
- Access the NTA CMAT website - https://ntacmat.nic.in/
- On the Homepage, click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Click on any of the links given ‘Download Admit Card through Application Number and Password’ or ‘Download Admit Card through Application Number and Date of Birth’
- Provide the ‘Application No.’, ‘DOB’ and enter ‘Security PIN’
- Click on ‘Sign-in’
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout for future reference
CMAT 2019 Examination
The exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency on January 28, 2019. It will be held in two shifts.
First Shift (9.30am to 12.30pm)
Second Shift (2.30pm to 5.30pm)
On the day of the exam, the candidates are advised to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre.
CMAT Result 2019
NTA will announce the CMAT 2019 result by February 8.
CMAT 2019 Exam Score
The exam will be administered for admissions to various management courses in the participating institutes that accept the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) score 2019. Read the details of the admission process of individual ‘participating institute of CMAT-2019’ and apply separately at the participating institutes with their score. The institutes will then release cut-off. Qualified candidates will be required to appear at the institutes they have applied (to complete the selection process).