Get The Detailed Procedure For IPU CET 2018 Application Process
Published on : 23rd November 2017 Author : Tanvi Mittal
GGSIPU (Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University) conducts the IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam) exam every year. The IPU CET 2018 application form is expected to be released tentatively in February 2018. Students can apply for the exam online. The last date for the IPU CET 2018 application submission (for B. Tech) is 1st May 2018. By passing this exam, candidates will get admission in the various UG and PG courses in the Indraprastha University affiliated colleges.
IPU CET 2018 Application Process
Candidates can apply for the exam online only. There is no any other mode to apply for the exam. Students should follow 5 steps to fill the IPU CET 2018 Application Form
Steps to fill the IPU CET 2018 application form –
Step 1 – Visit the official website of IPU CET.
Step 2 – Fill required details
Step 3 –Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature
Step 4 – Fill the course details
Step 5 -Pay the application fee and fill its details in the application form
Step 1 – Candidates should visit the official website of the IPU CET to apply for the exam.
- Then they should click on the link “Apply Online for IPU CET 2018”.
- It will direct them to the IPU CET 2018 Application Form.
Step 2 – Candidates should fill their personal and educational details in the IPU CET 2018 application form.
Personal Details-Applicant’s Name, Parents Name, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Category, and Name of the Course,
Communication details– Address, City, Pin Code, Residence Number etc.
Educational Qualification Details–
- Passing Year and place, Name of University / Board and Percentage of Marks.
- Fill details of work experience if any.
- If applying for the B. Arch course, then fill the NATA score.
Step 3 – In this step, candidates should click on the option “Upload the documents”.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copies of their recent Photograph, Signature and left thumb impression. It should be uploaded one by one.
- The size of the documents should not be more than 80 KB in size. It should be in JPG format.
Step 4 – In this step candidates should fill details about the exam category and course for which they are applying.They should click on the option “Apply for the Course”. Then they should make choices for –
- Exam Category
- Two examination centres
Agree to the declaration and click on the ‘Next’ button.
Step 5–Finally, candidates should pay the application fee for the exam and fill details about it in the IPU CET 2018 application form.
- Candidates should click on the option “Payment Gateway”.
- They should pay the application fee 100.
- Then they should select the mode of payment.
- The application fee should be paid online through the Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- After paying the application fee, candidates should fill details about it in the IPU CET 2018 application form.
A confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. Candidates should take its print for any future reference.