AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2017 result is declared on the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi. Check the overall rank wise lists.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has declared the result of AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing course on 3 July, 2017. Result is declared for AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMs Jodhpur and AIIMS Rishikesh. Candidates can check their individual result on the official website with their login credentials.
Qualified candidates are called for 1st round of counselling which is scheduled on 1st August, 2017 at AIIMS, New Delhi. If the seats remain vacant after first round of counselling, other qualified candidates will be called for subsequent rounds of counselling.
Candidates are required to carry the photocopy of following documents at the time of first round of counselling:
- Certificate of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic/ (Post-certificate)/B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) from any recognized University. 60% marks for GEN/OBC category and 55% marks for SC/ST category are the minimum requirement.
- Self-attested mark sheet copy of the qualifying exam.
- Certificate of Board as Date of Birth proof.
- Certificate of registration as a Nurse and Midwife (RN/RM) with any State Council.
- Proof of recognition of institute from where the candidate has completed graduation in Nursing.
- Category certificate from a competent authority for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category. Certificate should be within one year prior the date of first round of counselling.
Stay connected for more updates on AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2017